Our infrared sauna pod is the perfect solution to heal yourself while relaxing. Our treatments are a holistic approach to boosting your immune system, detoxifying your body, pain relief and much more.
Difference between Infrared & Traditional Saunas
The 2 most significant differences between infrared and traditional saunas is the temperature that they reach. While conventional saunas reach temperatures of up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit, infrared saunas are much lower, coming in at around 120-140 degrees Fahrenheit.
The other significant difference is that traditional saunas use either dry heat or steam to heat the entire space, while infrared saunas use infrared lights to heat your body directly.
Feel The Heat
3 sessions – $179
Feel The Healing Begin
6 sessions – $329
Whole Body Care
10 sessions – $499
Luxurious Pod Life
3 month – $499 per month
Living Your Best Pod Life
6 month – $449 per month
What to expect in your first session.
Each basic appointment lasts 30 minutes (this includes time to change clothes and apply a special hot cream) you will be in the pod for 15 minutes. Please let me know in advance if you want to add time to your session.
- Treatments cannot be performed on those who are pregnant or have heart conditions. OR ANYONE WITH METAL IMPLANTS (unless implant is titanium)
- For the best weight loss results refrain from eating 1 hour before & one hour after your treatment.
- Please drink 1 bottle of water within an hour before your appointment and at least one bottle of water an hour after your session. Staying hydrated is key to aiding your body in flushing toxins and fat.
- We suggest 2-3 pod treatments a week, every other day is best to get started.
- There is no recovery period and no downtime after your pod session
- Often some pod results can be noticed immediately, when your looking for pain relief, and relief improves with every treatment.
What To Wear
Treatment attire for women: sports bra/bathing suit top and shorts/underwear with no metal on them.
Treatment attire for men: shorts/underwear with no metal on them.